Sunday, January 30, 2022

OBTAIN, SUSTAIN, REFRAIN!


Today, Conservation of Nature should be the constant thought in my mind. The precious Natural Resources with me are not going to last long if I continue my existing life style and the Planet Earth no more would be my dearly loved Home..

Man was very much natural in the beginning and was almost leading a normal life in the society with limited man-made modifications around wherein

Giving back to Nature was more or less matching with what was being taken from Nature.

But slowly the man made attractions around, overpowered the individual and man started indiscriminately making use of the precious natural resources.. 

Thus as an individual of mankind in general,

Instead of addressing instant

CORRECTNESS

Required with due

CONTROL

without disturbing

CONVENIENCE

Retaining human

COHESIVENESS

Intact,

As I started giving undue importance to 

COMFORT

Bringing forefront

COMPARISON

Aspects with my next man,

I became a threat to my environment..


Myself sticking too much to '2C's sidelining the '4C's as much all along of my life!

I should always remember that Nature forever expects me be doing a positive effort, keeping off for a while with certain cool and taking returns in limited quantities over a longer period..

Further, while getting out of bad situations that may crop up all of a sudden, I should allow the situation to simmer for a while without deterioration by addressing the problem gently and should give minimum time required to recover from the tough situation..

Further too through a firm determination, I should be bold enough to allow the threat to be by the side to some extent, keep myself always prepared to face the attack through a discipline of what is required in the situation and thus be living my life in tune with Nature’s Original Discipline comprising of the key words..

‘OBTAIN’, ‘SUSTAIN’, ‘REFRAIN!'

No doubt I can't unwind all this presently and once again go back to the original life as that life had its own problems of rawness and a certain brutality..

Let me accept the highly evolved life in front as is at the back of certain distinct merits of its own but let me move along from now on-wards with a much required discipline of the day comprising of certain simple eco-friendly activities from my side where in

Those activities, perfectly feasible for me if followed with due attention, that extra small effort multiplied over days and with the like minded people around too doing the same would soon bring in significant contribution to the task of saving our Mother Earth from the imminent catastrophe on the anvil this moment..

In this scenario, it's imperative that I start singing

THE SUSTAINABLE SONG OF MY LIFE

Myself, constantly adhering to '4C's as much minimizing the '2C's as much all along my life..

After asserting

CORRECTNESS

In every aspect of life, I exercise due

CONTROL

Everywhere never leaving

CONVENIENCE

Aspects of my living and beyond by retaining human

COHESIVENESS

Intact by optimizing

COMFORT

And

COMPARISON

Next to me

At the back of certain sacrifices, 

I remain truly a friend to my environment!


“This post is part of Blogchatter’s CauseAChatter.”
https://www.theblogchatter.com/causeachatter

Keyword: SUSTAIABLE, LIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment