Friday, January 28, 2022

THE EVER LIVE DOUBLE GAME!


I decided to have the noble man as my friend. After all the Saying goes..

'A man is known by the friends he keeps!'

None else can fill the place a noble friend. Yes.. From the next moment, he became my bosom friend and he really made known to the world who am I..

On my daily movements of late, I started encountering a stranger who was constantly looking at me silently. He appeared to me a person seen somewhere. I could no more keep quite and asked, on a day..
  • "Who are you? Why are you looking at me constantly?"
  • "I'm the twin of your bosom friend!"
  • "Oh! got it.. That's why your face appears familiar.. Ok.. What do you want?"
  • "You made him your bosom friend, I'm his twin and you left me off!"
  • "Okay.. sensible question.. But... How can I take you without knowing you in full?"
  • "What else you need to know? I'm his twin. The traits of twins are many ways common. How can I be drastically different?"
Yes.. Point to ponder over.. Twins many times carry same traits.. Very rarely they differ.. Even if differ, that'll be minor difference..

The face is index of mind!

Similar face.. Similar features.. Similar expressions.. Similar traits..

Sure he is one more right friend of mine. Why right alone? Sure bosom friend. Anecdotes are already checked..
  • "Yes.. Dear friend.. Welcome.. From now onwards, thru' you both, I am double known to the world!"
As I firmed up thus and started moving with my new friend, in short time, he became

Interesting..
No.. Alluring..
No.. No.. Enthralling..
No.. No.. No.. Enchanting..
"No.. No.. No.. No.. You are part of me, nothing less.. Wherever I go, you go with me 100%!"

As I started moving thus, of late, a lame man is seen on my way..
  • "Hello dear! I saw you somewhere. Can't remember.. Sorry.. No time.. I got to go.. Anyway.. Who are you? Why are you limping?"
  • "I was okay all those days with you, till you met your new friend.. Then you changed!"
  • "Oh! You? OK.. Myself changed? How can I? I took him because you both are twins!"
  • "Who said we are twins? He has put a mask to resemble me so that he can nicely take you in his fold. And as he started riding you, you instantly dumped me, I could not even warn you as I was hurt badly in the process..
He is now your sole bosom friend. And sure You are known to the world thru' him. Look once.. What world says about you.. You stopped looking that side as your friend mesmerized you total!"

As I slowly looked at myself, my other so called bosom friend
PRIDE
Was smiling within himself how foolishly in time I came under his trap cooly dumping my original friend
HUMILITY
Indirectly
Making me a lost person for life!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt The best friend you ever had/have. What is the essence of friendship? #Friendship

Keywords: HUMILITY, PRIDE

2 comments:

  1. such potent ideas you have touched here, really nice post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pooja Mahimkar for the compliment and appreciation.. Wishes!

      Delete