Thursday, January 6, 2022

THE SURE ULTIMATE!


When some one protested,
"Sir! You may say that but I can also...."
He replied with a
LUSTFUL
Attitude..
"Dear! Given a chance, I can rule 
THE WHOLE EARTH
Understood?"

When someone said,
"Sir! I need your signature here!"
He threw the paper into
FIRE
 Saying with all
ARROGANCE, 
"Never ask again. Know your limits!"

When some one asked,
"Sir! There's a problem. Can you help?"
He replied with fake 
TEARS
Rolling down with his own
DELUSION
Ruling,
"I'm sorry.. Take this.. I don't have more!"

When some one pleaded,
"Sir! Pardon me for the mistake!"
His 
ANGER
Touched 
SKYIES
He saying,
"People who err need to undergo the punishment, dear! No..Go!"

When some one requested,
"Sir! I need some money!"
He replied with his
GREED
Concealed discrete-fully
"Sorry.. Presently, 
THE WINDS
Are not favorable.. Losses in business are endless!"

Thus talking less of 
THE EVER WORSHIPPED 
PANCHA MAHA BHOOTA
THE MAKERS OF HIM 
AND 
THE MAKERS OF THE UNIVERSE
As he allowed the last enemy of man out saying
"I'm the king here. Let me expand endless and limitless!",
Instantly,
The hungry and starving
JEALOUSY
Not finding one more 
ELEMENT OF UNIVERSE
To talk of,
Engulfed him whole and soul making him totally a mad person opening 
THE GATES TO HELL
 As the news broke out that his business rival was ahead of him!

Keywords:
PANCHA, MAHA, BHOOTA

2 comments: