Friday, February 25, 2022

I PROMISE..


No go, I have 
A PLEDGE,
As a Certain Personality of Existence,
As a Student of an Educational Institution,
As an Employee of my Organization,
As Parent, 
As Spouse, 
As Son/Daughter, 
As Sibling, 
As a Owner of Wealth, 
As a Member of Society,
As a Citizen of Country
And so on
The gist of all those Pledges beyond basic law level 
Ever summing up to
'Care for my
'SELF'
As much less
Care for 
'OTHER'
(Individual/Group/Institute/Establishment) 
That much more!'

These Pledges are 
ORIGINALLY PART OF ME
Whether
I know them or not,
I see them or not,
I like them or not..

Here,
I try upholding my Pledges, I'm duty oriented;
I try skipping my Pledges, I'm self oriented..

That's purely my wish except for law bound actions,
Myself comfortably Settling in
THE GOLDEN MEAN PATH OF EXISTENCE
Making changes at my own ease and understanding
FOR MY ULTIMATE BETTERMENT!

KEYWORD:
Pledges

No comments:

Post a Comment