Thursday, February 24, 2022

WHAT TO DO NOW?


All of sudden, a man got into a major crisis for which he found no solution. With a desperate feeling, he looked everywhere with a question..

"WHAT TO DO NOW?"
  • "I'm busy heating the world. Find a solution yourself!"
The Sun God appeared saying..
  • "I can absorb anything thrown at me without a bit remorse. Where are you in such scenario?"
The Sea God was seen saying..
  • "I'm carrying away excess heat of your surroundings. Why are you in my way?"
The Wind God seemed saying..
  • "I'm unmoved by anything. Can't you be stable for a while?"
The God of Mountains was heard saying..
  • "Already, I'm loaded with umpteen number of problems. Why are you adding one more to it?"
Mother Earth appeared saying..

And

The Heavens had no answer for his question..

He firmed up..

"I'LL FACE IT DOING MY ASSIGNED DUTY NON STOP!"

Instantly,
  • The warm Rays of Rising Sun looked pleasant and refreshing..
  • The Tides of Roaring Sea were seen waving at him saying good luck..
  • The Blowing Winds were felt cool and invigorating..
  • The Mighty Mountains appeared standing as surety to his assertion..
  • Mother Earth seemed to be comforting him with Her Promise, "Dont worry, I'm there for you!"
God from Above Smiled and Blessed the man!

Keyword: DUTY

No comments:

Post a Comment