Tuesday, March 1, 2022

HAPPY MAHASHIVRATRI.. KNOWING THE 'RIGHT!'

  • "I did the Right!"
  • "Say, I did the Right known to me!"
  • "What do you mean? The Right forever is One!"
  • "That's because every Right done has bottom color of Wrong!"
  • "I don't understand.. OK.. Tell me what is Right?"
  • "That Right, you should only know as my telling your Right in the situation is invariably colored with my Wrong!"
  • "I'm confused!"
"Dear!
  • As the robber chased by security men dropped his loot in the lap of a Saint on the way and fled off, the Great Man straight away claimed that he had stolen the goods when caught by the security men!
  • The Great Philosopher attacked to an unconscious level and subsequently served by the disciples to regain consciousness when asked who was serving Him said, “The hand that hit me is serving me!”
  • The Great Saint proclaimed that He need not learn and need not work as he had no desires. When asked how he'd survive without work, He smiled and said, "Some of you may feed me. If not, I go hungry and in process if the body perishes, let it!"
No doubt, those Highly Evolved Personalities could perceive the Right in that way. But, the Right from my end if the above incidents applied to me would be
  • Help the security men catch the robber,
  • Stop and question the hand raised as per law of land and
  • Do hard work and take care of self helping others where required!"
On the Eve of Maha Shivratri, let me diligently

Fast for the Day,
Do Jagran and
Pray to Lord


To bless me know

THE RIGHT
With lesser and lesser
WRONG
From my end
Myself constantly performing those
RIGHT ACTIONS
Endless!

Keywords: RIGHT, WRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment