Sunday, March 13, 2022

THE JOKE OF MY LIFE.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?


Firming up that I would do Right,
Dropping off from that vigor sooner or later,
Knowing the cause at conscious level,
Never accepting to see there beyond..

Building theories and stories around my doings,
Theories supporting those doings,
Stories bringing out similar historical doings..

Never courageous to accept my wrong,
The wrong adapted in time appearing more and more right,
The right disappearing slowly from the scene,
Like minded people supporting my claim,
Affected people remaining silent,
Questioning people getting answers with all diplomacy..

Myself zeroing down thus,
With almost nil courage to support myself..
When Great men and Women forever stressed that
One should constantly rise identifying oneself more and more with the Original..

What an otherwise big joke be there in this my life?

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt

Keywords:
LIFE, JOKE

No comments:

Post a Comment