Tuesday, March 22, 2022

THE SWEET SIXTEEN OF MY LIFE!

  1. Door may be broader but the entry for others is a problem when my mind is not so!
  2. My age sure commands respect but equally demands responsibility!
  3. Myself, living around strong emotions is like playing a gripping game with sharp swords!
  4. I may say truth but simultaneously I should allow people to hold, test, evaluate and then only accept what I say!
  5. Nature is ever the perfect umpire next to me in the clever life games I play!
  6. No great learning is needed for me to be at peace!
  7. Not having too deep faith in anything is truly the opening gate of my freedom!
  8. No one asked about me; I only present myself to them.
  9. No one stopped me from leading a decent life; I only embraced the indecent!
  10. The funny part of life is.. My energy, time and capacity are always limited for the world requirement but not the other man’s and I openly say that!
  11. My wisdom forever lies in caring more for serious life making a joke of easy life!
  12. I should ever meet the requirements not the extensions!
  13. When relationship other than of my dear loved ones is a fact with me, easy pardoning is ever a fiction next to me!
  14. The depth of my liking is truly unknown to me!
  15. I don't know what I'm made of till a situation surfaces!
  16. Sincerity maintained and respect earned are ever proportional in every activity of mine!
Keywords: SWEET, SIXTEEN

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this post, sir. Thank you for writing this. BTW, don't you have a twitter account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pandian for the appreciation.. Yeah.. I still don't have the twitter account.. I should soon open one it seems.. I love your writings on our Epics.. Appreciate your interest.. Best wishes!

      Delete