Tuesday, March 29, 2022

RE-INVENTING THE COUNTRY.. WHERE IT STARTS, OFTEN?


A group of smart entertainers, cuisine experts, comfort providers and philosophical thinkers visited a farmer..

"We entertain you the best!"

The smart entertainers said.. The farmer replied,
  • "My dancing paddy fields and singing birds are doing that job for me!"
"We serve you the best delicacies!"

The cuisine experts said.. The farmer replied,
  • "My simple food cooked directly from Nature is the best delicacy for me!"
"We provide you the best comfort!"

 
The comfort providers said..The farmer replied,
  • "My small house amidst the ever green Nature around gives me that!"
"We guarantee you peace in life!"

The philosophical thinkers said.. The farmer replied,
  • "My own understanding of life 'as is' is the true peace with me!"
All were silent for a while. When asked one of them replied..

"All the learning and specialty of us becomes nothing when our stomachs growl!"

A 'Great Reminder' to me whenever I would be trying to tie firm knots to elbows and knees!

It was the time for cleaning the Restroom area and the Attender-In-Charge requested people in urgency to walk in and finish..

A few walked in and finished their activity and the rest decided to wait. The Attendant was about to close the gate when a man coming in distance raised hand and asked,

“Hi, I've to catch my bus. I'll give you some cash. Will you allow me in?”

The Attendant with a smile locked the front gate saying,
  • “Don’t worry.. I know the Bus Operator. He'll stop for you. I promise!"
Exactly after 15 minutes, he opened the gates with a broad smile and welcomed the people waiting. As they started moving in, he jokingly asked the man who was ready to offer him money,
  • “Will you give me money now?”
Someone remarked in the queue,

“Why not? Ten times of that, tens of us will give you for the Greatest Service you are doing to us!”

Another 'Great Reminder' to me whenever I would be trying to appear the best at the cost of certain uncleanliness left behind!


Keywords: Farmer, Restroom, Attendant

No comments:

Post a Comment