Friday, April 1, 2022

ARISHADVARGAS.. HOW QUICKLY THEY OVERPOWER!


"Hi! I'm....(DESIRE). Can you recollect? Yes.. Yes.. I'm.. How are you? Can you please give lift up to....?"
  • "You got to wait.. My friend.... (HUMILITY) will be here any moment!" 
"Oh! You mean....? He won't come.. I'm sure!"
  • "How?"
"I saw him going away from here!"
  • "Oh! Is it? I'm not getting it.. Ok.. Let's go now!"
"On the way, can we pick up one of my friends?"
  • "Oh my! Your friend.... (ANGER) looks so stunning. One minute.. Hi! Can't you drive sensibly? Why are you coming in my way?"
"I'll introduce my one more friend.... (GREED) on the way.. Yes.. This is...."
  • "Gosh! He is so stylish! It's time, I upgrade my life style!"
"Forgot to tell you.. My 4th friend....(DELUSION) will meet you at our alighting point!"
  • "God! Your friend is so mesmerizing. Great mistake I did all these days sticking to my that old friend!"
"By the way, I'll introduce my 2 other prominent friends.... & ....(PRIDE) & (JEALOUSY).. Tonight, I arranged dinner at....

(That Night).. 
  • "God! They both look so charming and interesting. Yeah.. Me too not less.. Here after, I'll not allow anyone show up more in front of me..
  • Thank you, dear! You arrived and my life changed. I owe you everything!"
I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z 
https://www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords:#BlogchatterA2Z, ARISHADVARGAS

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Sandhya for the compliment and appreciation.. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. True words. I like the style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation, Brinda Vijay.. A good comment here.. Wishes!

      Delete
  3. Oh! A needed conversation in the present time or any time:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation, Prasanna Raghavan.. Wishes!

      Delete