Monday, April 4, 2022

COMPETITIVE BUSINESS.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?



The 'Classical Example' overheard..

(May not be exact but the credit 100% goes to the Author of the Original)..

Two business tycoons of 2 countries met at an International Business Conference in a forest resort..

Having spent on a 2 day exhaustive seminars, the 3rd day became totally an outing for all the participants. The two men drove deep into the thick forest exploring the surroundings. By bad luck, they lost their way and there was no go; they had to rest in an area for the night..

They fell asleep for a while but suddenly opened their eyes to a roar.  They could see a tiger at distance in that dim moon light. And at that moment, no escape seemed possible for both of them..

Right at that point of time, one of them started putting on his shoes and the other could not control his laughter even in that tense context.
  • “You want to run and escape?”
The first one straight away replied without any hesitation..
  • “No Dear! Anyway soon, we both will be out. But I want to turn out this last moment opportunity to promote greater business. Tomorrow when the news comes out, the world sees me 
'With Shoes ON'
  • And you 
'Without!'
  • That way I want to show the world that my people are always ahead of you people!”
That's how goes the spirit of venturing and competing in all business fields and here, I' ll have no time even to wink else I am lost, sometimes forever. A few times, it's just capturing 'The Right Opportunity' by using whatever gimmick or tick feasible..

I still remember a funny incident I came across some years ago. At that point of time, I used to go to a gentleman for buying certain stuff in a busy market area.. 

Suddenly, for few months, his shop was closed and I was told that the man was no more as he had a heavy loss in his business and suffered a heart attack. I felt bad for him, some days had passed and on another day I visited the area for some routine purchase. I noticed the shop open and another man there resembling the earlier seller at the counter. I casually asked him,
  • "Was Mr.... who used to sit in this shop, your brother?"
That man without hesitation said,
  • "No.. No.. No, I am that brother only!"
'Healthy Competition'

Is sure the true spirit of any business. No one should be afraid of such a competition. In fact, the competitor around me alone keeps me on my toes forever. Seen thus, he / she is indirectly doing me a 'Great Service' else I would have slept over blissfully becoming totally incompetent in my area..

That way seen, 'Competitive Business' forever is double edged. It keeps me live on

'Frying Pan of Activity'

Eternally stopping me slipping into the direct

'Fire of Extinction!'

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z
https://www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords: #BlogchatterA2Z, BUSINESS, COMPETITIVE

2 comments: