Tuesday, April 5, 2022

DERELICTION OF DUTY.. THE IN AND OUT OF IT AT WORK!


  • Dereliction of duty at work often comprising of
Lethargy,
Negligence,
Complacence,
Casual approach,
Easy going attitude
and
Making quick monies
  • Is the most dangerous attitude!
  • I build my empire through my own hard work. The empire thus built can be lost in no time through my neglect!
  • The lost empire can never be regained one to one at any point of time subsequently. What would finally settle may be a patched up low key business!
  • Any counter argument saying that venturing is a dynamic attitude, risk taking is heroism or 'I will build better empire' etc., should never be brought out when quickies are ruling me at my work!
  • No employer or customer likes a man of casual approach with him/her and neglect always reveals this approach sooner or later!
  • The competitor is just waiting round the corner to make use of the right opportunity at the cost of my being complacent!
  • It ultimately boils down to taking a beating from my competitor who wields my own weapon used earlier by me to establish discipline and order in my Establishment!
  • The rival makes hay out of my short cut methods and takes the benefit of all those golden initial efforts I had put into my baby venture!
  • Sweat is safe, slow and steady win the race and lot of permutations and combinations of happenings have to be seen before deciding on a new venture and there, dereliction of duty plays havoc if allowed unnoticed!
  • Further, time, energies, finances available and market conditions play a dynamic role in streamlining these actions!
  • Beyond, my own psychological dispositions too have to be taken into account before proceeding on a new venture!
Finally, 
  • Let me ever remember.. ’Rome wasn’t built in a day!’
I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z
https://www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords: #BlogchatterA2Z, DERELICTION, DUTY

No comments:

Post a Comment