Thursday, April 7, 2022

FREEDOM.. WHERE IT BEGINS AND WHERE IT ENDS?


No doubt,
Originally God might have created man and said 
‘You are free to live on this earth!'
And further to that Eminent Men of the earth might have invented governing with a caution to those governed 
‘You are free here only with care!’ 
Forgetting that care when I believe that 
‘I'm 100% free!’
My slavery takes it birth 
Since 
When my Ruler sitting on throne with all members of own Progeny, Legacy, Status and Power around just says, 
‘All are free under my rule!'
I'll definitely believe there with an adoration in my heart in no time Grooming a dictator indirectly! 
********
Thus to say, 
Freedom and being vigilant are ever close friends
And devoid of that care, sure a silent slavery would indirectly be imposed on me without a say 
Which over a period of time becomes acceptable to me with 
The enthusiasm to get rid of it becoming totally lost!
********
Further to that,
My freedom is ever with me when I work and live only out of the wealth I create and care for my next man in true spirit 
Totally freeing myself from all that conditioning through 
Taboos, beliefs and dogmas 
And such a freedom 
I'll truly experience in my life if I keep off my craving for too many pleasantries 
Thus controlling my desires to a certain extent and accordingly express myself!
********
I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z 
https://www.theblogchatter.com

This Post is made suited for this week's IndiSpire Prompt too 

Keywords:#BlogchatterA2Z, FREEDOM

2 comments: