Friday, April 8, 2022

THE INEVITABLE END RESULT OF ORDINARY GOVERNING!


"I'll provide you good ruling!"

Assured the democratic ruler..

"No go, I sure need a ruler to control certain anarchy and establish order next to me but equally I need to keep a watch on the ruler not to dictate me. And that never happens unless a check back mechanism exists with me!"

Said the worried citizen..

"No worries.. We always go for an independent committee's assessment if some thing goes wrong from my end!"

"But that committee is ever influenced by your power and justice is never be done to me!"

"Ok.. If not one committee, multiple committees can sure ensure that!"

"But they too can't escape your influence!"

"In that case, there is a mechanism of calling me back and elect the new one!"

"That new one would be no different unless the person is truly Evolved.. And any Evolved person keeps off from all types of governing!"

"Then what else any one can do?"

"The only solution is I should be vigilant!"

"Of course, none stopped you from being that!"

"Not on and off but constantly!"

"Ok.. All that is because, you think that I am the wrong doer!"

"Yes.. power always corrupts..
  • Some corrupt ones come to power and continue their corrupt activities,
  • Some non-corrupt ones come to power and become corrupt,
  • Equal number non-corrupt ones come to power and are forced to be corruptive and
  • One in million determined one comes to power, remains non corruptive whatever be the forces but soon will be either out of power or out of the world!"
"That's not my problem.. I can't change the world!"

"But I am sure affected there!"

"Then?"

"Best governing is when governing is done the least!"

"What do you mean?"

"Can you think of ruling me without the interest of ruling me?"

"I don't get it!"

"That's the problem..
  • You don't leave ruling me,
  • Power corrupts you sure and
  • I should constantly be vigilant to minimize that effect on me if not zeroed..
Then tell me, where's the time for me to do my normal works of life and express myself the way I wish?"

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z 
https://www.theblogchatter.com

The Post is written for this week's IndiSpire Prompt too

Keywords:#BlogchatterA2Z, GOVERNING!

2 comments:

  1. Thought provoking to those who can analyse the situation...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Prasanna Raghavan for the compliment.. A nice comment on the Post!

      Delete