Tuesday, April 26, 2022

TRUE VIRTUE OF MINE.. WHERE IT LIES ULTIMATELY?

  • My truthful living may be a fact in front of me but the ignorance of mine is sure a double fact behind me!
  • My truthful living indirectly makes my pride go up however careful I may remain and there my ignorance plays a major role making me not see that!
  • My truthful living many times remains copying a great personality unless I constantly chase my own ignorance in parallel!
  • My truthful living no doubt brings me certain peace of mind but that can wither away in no time when I do not remain cognizant of my ignorance!
  • My truthful living is out of divine intervention and guidance but the discipline I stick to getting that living into my personality is out of my ignorance intervening and misguiding me!
  • My truthful living becomes my indirect untruthful living if I don't accept my ignorance and remain inattentive!
  • My truthful living sure makes a dent in my life if certain definite sacrifice from my end is voluntarily chipped out but my ignorance often makes a dent much harder by coloring that sacrifice and speak volumes on that!
And finally to say..
  • My truthful living sure helps me in my life whatever it be but that alone can never make my ignorance 'zero' unless a miracle happens!
I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z
https://www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords: #BlogchatterA2Z, VIRTUE

2 comments:

  1. Being truthful. That is something so basic to one's personality. It makes life so much simpler and easier to live.
    W = Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. Pradeep, you said it.. My role here is forever remain truthful to the max extent possible at my own ease and wait patiently for the situation take its shape.. I may not be the ultimate doer here but my portion of job has to be done with devotion.. Rest is the Almighty's Plan for me.. Thanks for the good comment on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete