Friday, April 29, 2022

ZERO TO HERO.. A MUST CHANGE IN ONE'S WORK LIFE!


"Looking back.. Before, life was so cool..
  • Boss used give specific task,
  • I used to finish the earliest and
  • He used to pass praise after praise..
Presently, the Management gave this promotion and made me the Dy Manager of my Sub Group.. That's it.. Now,
  • My Chief doesn't specify a single activity to be done,
  • I end up in confusion,
  • He lectures invariably saying,
'You are the Dy Manager and soon going to be the Manager of the Group.. Start managing your issues and get me results.. That's it.. Now else I want to hear from you!'

I'm really a lost person in my work area!"

Thus was confiding sadly the newly promoted Manager in respect of discharging new responsibilities at his work to his well wisher, a senior member of the family.. The well wisher listened to him patiently, paused and said,

"Dear! You were given a promotion as Dy Manager and your Company wants to see you start managing the issues in front bidding bye to the old style of your working where you were given a specific task and asked to just do that..

No doubt, this is the beginning of such tensions at work and as you move up further the ladder of elevation of Manager and beyond, this questioning becomes more and more tough and you are expected to grasp many things from a single line, take timely decisions and act..

That's how a typical work life is defined as the individual goes up the ladder of promotions taking up the ever increasing responsibilities..

To tell you the most interesting fact of our life..

The Lord provided all that for a man to exist at a decent level thru' one's own effort but never specified 
  • What exactly one has to do in the scenario,
  • How to progress in that context and  
  • What happens the next moment.. 
Totally leaving everything to the individual's 
  • Understanding, 
  • Planning and 
  • Execution..
You very well know that you manage such vibrant life in front so well with great enthusiasm all along ascertaining yourself within..

'This is my life.. I'll 
  • Make the best out of it,
  • Express the way I want,
  • Remain happy and contented!'
Then, why are you afraid to take up just man made challenges posed to you at your work at this point of time instead straight away 
  • Taking with all cool, 
  • Addressing them with devotion and 
  • Doing the required
All along affirming within,

Let me become a Hero of this field of Man-Management entrusted to me this day rising from the present position of almost a Zero here!"

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z
https://www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords: #BlogchatterA2Z, ZERO, HERO..

No comments:

Post a Comment