Friday, April 29, 2022

YOUTH OF TODAY!


An elderly man thought..

“There's a lot of difference between values of life of my times and those of the present day youth. Some of these are not all acceptable to me and a few are equally disgusting and repulsive. It’s a wonder how the youth of today accepted all this and are happy. I don’t know, where they are headed to in this scenario..

Let me keep off from all this and lead my life thus in my own way!”

Another man of the same age thought..

“There's a lot of difference between values of life of my times and those of the present day youth. Some of these were repulsed and straight away refused in my younger times. Today the youth are bold enough to bring out all this. This's the actual life and we missed all this in our times..

Let me support all this and lead my life thus with no conflict!”

The contemporary 3rd man thought..

No doubt,
  • There's a lot of difference between values of life of my times and those of the present day youth. Let me actively support the true expressions of today's youth to free themselves from the chains of barbarism imposed by a few vested interests of my times..
Simultaneously
  • Advising them on the pitfalls of reckless enjoyments under the guise of expressing their freedom
And thus
  • Be doing a Sacred Work for the rest of my life in tune with Mother Nature's Original Plan!”
No doubt, subsequent to their decisions, the 1st and 2nd elderly men were soon repulsed by the youth as nonsocial and odd without a say but 

The 3rd gentleman was just accepted by them as their True Adviser and Well-Wisher of life time!

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z 
https://www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords: #BlogchatterA2Z, YOUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment