Friday, June 17, 2022

AS THE '6 ENEMIES' CHASE ME.. IGNORANCE Vs WISDOM!


"This man wants everything. Never satisfied with few.. A grabber in life.. 

Can't think of doing that!"

"That's his life and let him have whatever he wants.. That force within me too is no less and only thing is I'm not interested in those seen openly. Let me first discipline myself with minimum..

Nothing more to say!"

"This man is short tempered. He often rebukes and insults people.. Never listens to anything.. 

Can't think of doing that!"

"Short temper of other man is nothing to do with me as long as I don't get into extended conversations. May be, my coolness is indirectly a pretension covering up a built-in anger..

Nothing more to say!"

"This man is greedy. Doesn't want to spend a pie.. Free means, will be first in the queue.. 

Can't think of doing that!"

"Greed in the other man, I'm none to question as long as I crave for things beyond essentials. Let me learn a lesson here that I should limit everywhere in my life..

Nothing more to say!"

"This man is proud. Everything he talks as his achievement. As if he is behind all..

Can't think of doing that!"

"Why to comment on him? May be pride is no less with me not seen openly as I deal with issues of life. Let me be ever on guard..

Nothing more to say!"

"This man is ever around attractions. Talks endless on pleasures of life. As if that is all life.. 

Can't think of doing that!"

"That's purely his life. I'm none to question that as my ignorance too is no less. Only thing is my doings have social acceptance at many places..

Nothing more to say!"

This man is jealous. He can't see the next man progressing. Always burning within endless..

Can't think of doing that!"

"Jealous environment is dangerous for everyone around. Let me exert my caution here. Also, that jealous nature is not seen in me this moment as the comparable one is not next to me..

Nothing more to say!"

Keywords: IGNORANCE, WISDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment