Tuesday, June 14, 2022

BRIGHTENING UP THE COLORS OF NATURE.. WHAT'S THAT ULTIMATELY?


"Oh! So many works.. No breathing time.. How nice, if someone helps in doing the less important ones here!"

I murmured aloud..

Instantly, the Good Spirit appeared in front of me and said,

"I'm ready to help here but on one condition.. I'll be doing them forever and you can't get them back to do yourself!"

"How nice! One minute.. Yes.. Leave these 'XX' and help in doing the rest!"

"Why are you not letting Me do 'XX'?"

"You said, there's no getting back.. When I look at them again, I find those 'XX' ones dear to me and I want to be the owner of all that doing and taking the result!"

"Then are you sure of giving away the other tasks?"

"They are less important to me!"

"Look at them again!"

"Yeah.. No.. No.. Wait.. Yes.. I can't part with 'YY' too.. They also are dear to me.. Rest are okay!"

"Look at them once again!"

"Why? Ok.. One minute.. Wait please.. What? They too appear.. No.. Yes.. None can be away from me eternally.. All are dear to me!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU MURMURING?"

The dream got over, I woke up suddenly, rubbed my eyes and as I slowly looked out thru' window recollecting my strange dream, the early Morning Sun embracing me with all warmth appeared to be saying..

"I did my job of heating half of the Globe without leaving an inch of it and came here to complete that job.. 

BRIGHTENING UP THE COLORS OF NATURE ALL ROUND..

Why don't you cheer up and start doing your task as whole as per your capacities and remain part of this

ETERNAL TASK WITH ME

Without an exception?"

Keywords: work, murmuring

No comments:

Post a Comment