Monday, June 6, 2022

'I'M ALL BY MYSELF!.'.. IS THAT SO?


"I'M ALL BY MYSELF!"

"Is that really so?"

"Yes.. I'm 100% sure!"

"Can you describe something happened today?"

"Ok.. I decided to meet you and I did that!"

"Can you give me finer details of that?"

"I got up.. Readied myself.. Drove my car.. And I'm here!"

"Ok.. Tell me.. Haven't you forgotten something in this brief time?"

"Yeah! But that's natural for anyone to happen!"

"Agreed.. Was the measure of that happening known to you exactly before? Means.. Can some definite figures speak that?"

"How can I know that?"

"Like you, others too miss doing things.. Is there a yard stick of that known before?"

How can that happen?"

"Then based on what, you are saying,

'I'M ALL BY MYSELF!'?"

"????"

"Dear!

Infinite number of happenings outside me and

Infinite no of happenings inside me

Whose number and quantum are never known to me

MAKE MY DAY

And define

WHAT I AM

At this moment..

Here, other than doing my job with all honesty and sincerity and beyond remain with a

PRAYERFUL ATTITUDE

For the

ULTIMATE GOOD

To happen, how can I beam out and say

'I AM ALL BY MYSELF!'?"

Keywords: ALL, MYSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment