Saturday, June 4, 2022

YOU MAY FORGET ME; I NEVER!


The moments in front appeared

Frustrating,
Exhausting,
Aimless,
Relentless,
Futile,
Undermined
Lonesome

(FEARFUL)

And I was a lost personality for a while..
  • The setting Sun in the West busy preparing to brighten up the other part of Globe 
Was unable to console me..
  • The thick dark Mountains of the North having lost their shine 
Were unable to boost my morale..
  • The boisterous Ocean of South busy in giving finishing touches for the up coming day activities 
Was unable to cool me..
  • The moving Clouds in the East having lost their silver lining 
Were unable to brighten me up..

Mother Earth appeared saying,
  • "I'm with you 100% but unless a Miracle works in you I can't help!"
Suddenly it struck me and I remembered the Great Saint's Saying..

"You move one step towards God, God moves ten steps towards you!"

Instantly, I 
  • Looked up to Skies, 
  • Folded my hands, 
  • Closed my eyes and 
  • Prayed to
THE LORD

Reciting 

THE ORIGINAL BHAJAN 

Within my heart..

'Achutam Keshavam Rama Narayanam
Krishna Damodaram Vasudevam Harim
Shridharam Madhavam Gopika Vallabham
Janaki Nayakam Ramachandram Bhaje!'


I was instantly at peace and in short time went into deep sleep..

It was early morning hrs and as I opened my eyes..
  • The rays of rising Sun in the East,
  • The shining rocks of Mountains in the North
  • The silver linings of moving Clouds in the West and
  • The enchanting blue hues of Ocean in South
Started surrounding me bringing the original joy in me with 

Mother Earth 

Taking me into Her fold with an unending love..

God was smiling from above..

"YOU MAY FORGET ME; I NEVER!"

Keyword: GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment