Tuesday, June 21, 2022

POWER.. STRENGTH.. RICHNESS..SMARTNESS.. WHAT ARE THEY IN OUR LIFE?


"I am Powerful!"

Said the 1st one standing on one side of the eternally flowing mighty river..

"I am strong!"

Said the 2nd one standing next to him..

"I am rich!"

Said the 3rd one standing next to him

"I am smart!"

Said the 4th one standing next to him..

"Whatever
  • Power,
  • Strength,
  • Richness and
  • Smartness
Are bestowed upon me are basically for a good job to be done in the world beyond taking care of me at basic level!"

Said the 5th one standing on the other side of the river..

Time moved on and the river flowed endless..

"I am the Senior Citizen!"

Each one said with a smile..

The ones who identified max with the 4 earthly qualities with an

ENDLESS DOUBT

Ruling in their hearts

And

The one who identified with those 4 earthly qualities just to the extent required with a

DOUBTLESS PEACE

Ruling in his heart!

Keywords: DOUBT, PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment