Friday, June 24, 2022

THE SONG OF LIFE!


No way,
THE ORIGINAL TRUTH
Is known to me with mundane body next to me;
Equally
TRUTHFUL ACTIONS
Are ever away from me with the same mundane body next to me 
Even though my responsibilities speak to core of that..
What feasible for me are only
PART TRUTHFUL ACTIONS
And here, how much I can say
'YES'
To those
PART TRUTHFUL ACTIONS
Is my own
WILL POWER
TO DO RIGHT IN THE WORLD..

Unless a miracle happens,
None can change me here, including myself..
If forced, it would be happening for a short time,
If further forced, it would be a pretension to show off,
If still forced, it would be ridiculing those very actions,
If forced beyond, it would be a story of rebelling

Alas.. 
That's my
IGNORANCE
Which I love very much for reasons unknown..

Knowing these trends,
The Wise of World
Ever classified those
ACTIONS OF MINE
As
LEGAL,
MORAL,
ETHICAL 
And
SPIRITUAL
Making them must at
LEGAL LEVEL
Leaving rest
To my own
WISH & WILL!

Keywords:
LIFE, SONG

3 comments:

  1. I have always promoted your posts. But now I'm becoming sick of all the 'spirituality' being pushed down our throats in this country with bulldozers. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. I understand your feeling, Tomichan Matheikal.. That's natural for any person to feel so who is most of the times is promised lies alone in the name of Spirituality.. But that should never take me away from the concept of Spirituality as that concept of Oneness and Whole is the one that ultimately frees me from 'pain' in life..

      Delete
    2. Kindly read and comment on my post https://sreedharb.blogspot.com/2022/06/the-story-of-belief.html.. The Great men and women of Earth for ever preached.. Believe; Never Believe!

      Delete