Monday, July 25, 2022

AUTHENTICITY.. WHERE IT LIES ORIGINALLY?


“Sir! It is said that if we take care of the other man and extend help beyond expected, peace and safety in life are assured.. 

How is that I am safe when I open my door and boldly go and help the other man who, in that situation may not be in friendly terms with me? 

Even, if I extend help and care remotely too, how is that I am safe away from the point of help?”

“Dear! I understand your predicament and I too say that as long as I have my body interest, I should lock the door of my house to safeguard myself and my body..

Meaning.. 

I should take care and follow the basic safety rules. But, let me explain a little more in respect of what 

THE GREAT PERSONALITIES

Of the World have said in this regard..

See, when you extend help anywhere, either near or far, there is an 

‘EFFECT’

Of that in the Universe as the general trend of all living beings is 

‘I am for myself!’

And here, this is done in a different way. This 

‘EFFECT’

Is nothing but a change in the mindset of the usual thinking i.e.,  

‘The self which is the cause of misery is negated temporarily through this action!’

This 

‘EFFECT’

Brings in a change in me as well as in others around in calming the ever craving for possession, the greater change being in me and the receiver.. 

When thus, this craving is sublimated through such

NOBLE DEED

My safety is more authentically felt in me with a feeling

‘WHY SHOULD I BE PROTECTED BEYOND?’

And in others too but at different levels again, more being felt by the direct recipient.That means, in principle the 

‘Self preserving attitude’ 

Is lessened in all around simultaneously even though the change would be infinitesimally small. Thus this 

‘NOBLE ACTION’

Cools the nerves of every one calming the minds wherein the

SKIES,
MOUNTAINS,
WATERS,
EARTH and
INNOCENCE

Merge in with the Ultimate Understanding that

ALL ARE ONE! 

Now, tell, when my surroundings and myself exist with that feeling, is that not 

A SAFE ENVIRONMENT

For me and for others?

And when I continue to live that life at my own level with all ease, it'll be ultimately the
TRUE AUTHENTICITY 
From my end changeable depending on tickling of 
MORE TRUTH
Into my personality!”

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt Be yourself, everyone else is already taken. #Authenticity

Keyword: AUTHENTICITY

No comments:

Post a Comment