Saturday, July 9, 2022

Ok.. I'M READY WITH MY SPECIAL OFFERING.. ARE YOU?


"Wherever I go, I look out only for 2 in the new place. Business Opportunities and Religious Importance. Nothing else interests me!"

The man said with all firmness..

"Do you know? The so called materialistic wealth is not permanent!"

The wiseman said with a smile..

"That's why I depend on God and the Almighty takes care of me!"

The man replied confidently..

"When you look at yourself with that belief of benefit from God, it's nothing but another form of worldly interest no different from your interest in wealth!"

The wiseman said again with a smile..

"What are you saying? For times immemorial,

BELIEF IN GOD

Is held as the Highest Faith and no Great Personality told not to worship God!"

"Yes, dear! My Faith in God is the Highest Faith with me and God sure takes care of me 100% but only when I approach the Lord with

RIGHT OFFERINGS..

I know the list of Offerings I need to make to God when I worship my Deity but never, never that list would be complete unless

ONE SPECIAL OFFERING

Is made to the Almighty from my end.. That is..
  • CERTAIN SERVICE DONE FROM MY END TO THE LORD'S CREATION AS WHOLE FOREGOING PART OF MY MATERIALISTIC GAIN..
Are you ready here?"

Keywords: GOD, OFFERING

No comments:

Post a Comment