Friday, July 15, 2022

READING OR WRITING? #BlogchatterBlogHop


For a while, I was in dilemma. 
I was given a single choice..

READ or WRITE..

My mind suggested..

"Look.. Definitely you know more than the other person..

If you start Telling (Writing), soon people not gifted at that level learn many things and improve their Telling to others (Writings) too..

Instead, if you stick to Listening (Reading) as priority, you are Listening to (Reading) what that other person Says (Writes) which is already known to you. That way, you become limited..

Leaving such Vibrant Expressions of yours within, will you be just a mute Listener (Reader)?"

My Inner Voice clarified,

"No doubt, you have to express yourself; that is a duty with you. But you need to Listen to (Read) more what others wish to say as allowing that Listening (Reading) there, sublimates your 'self'..

Further.. 

Do you know why you are Saying (Writing)?

You can't keep quiet without Saying (Writing) what is in your mind and that's why all that enthusiasm is in you

But it is ever emphasized..

'Silence is golden; Speech is silvern!'

So,

Why not you go slow on your interest to Say out (Write) for a while and look at others Sayings (Reading Material)?

You know.. 

Whenever a visitor with an agitated mind used to visit the Great Saint for a solution to his/her problem, the Great Saint used to 
 
Welcome the person with a Silent gesture
Enquire the person in front Silently through hand signals the pestering problem,
Continue remaining Silent for a while,
Beyond enquire Silently with hand signals whether the person feeling better for which the visitor without own knowledge used to nod in affirmation..
 
Further both used to sit for some more time in Silence and
 
Finally as the visitor Silently readies to take leave,
The Great Personality Silently used to wave to the person bye and

The visitor once out, surprisingly used to find within Silence and Calmness!"

My mind reiterated,

"Leave all that.. I am repeating.. You know so much in the field.. None can challenge you easily.. Are you putting that whole in dustbin all along becoming a mute Listener (Reader)?"

My Inner Voice further clarified,

"Remember..

When you say you know, you really don't know.. But,
If you start giving your time to others, you start gaining deeper knowledge of yourself..

And that knowing is truly your knowing which is endless!
"

Yeah.. Got the right point..

Great Personalities can say.. 
but not me that freely as pride invariably be there at the back of every Saying (Writing) of mine. Still out of my freedom,

I have to Say (Write) what required,
I should Say (Write) where required and
I must Say (Write) when required

But

When saying of others is around me without a say, I need to LISTEN (READ) first however enthusiastic I may be to SAY (WRITE) ever soft pedaling my SAYING (WRITING)!

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop

Keywords: WRITING, READING, #BlogchatterBlogHop

No comments:

Post a Comment