Thursday, August 11, 2022

MY FAVORITE CHARACTER???? #BlogchatterBlogHop


"Yes.. It's the right time.. If at all I could change into my favorite character in this life, sure 100% that Character would be alone!"

I mused aloud.. The Good Spirit instantly appeared in front of me and said..

"Before you plan to do this, I would like to grant you a boon. I see you presently struggling at your age with the age related problems with not much to do..

Will you be happy with the life of 55-65 yrs which was just the recent of yours minus the present troubles?”

"Means my present will be lost. No.. I don't want to lose my present for such small offer!"

“What about the life of 45-55 yrs where you would be a seasoned man of true maturity backed by power and recognition?”

"Wait.. No.. I don't want to lose my present for that offer too!"

“OK.. Why not 35-45 yrs of prime life with recognition from all directions as a man of something?”

"Great.. But wait.. No..No.. I don't want to lose my present.. It's more precious!"

“OK.. Do you want to re-live the life of 25-35 yrs where in youthfulness and certain maturity go together?”

"This is some thing, I can think of.. Yeah.. But.. Sorry.. For this too, I don't want to lose my present, even though it is very attractive offer!"

"Ok.. Last chance.. Do you want to re-live all that youthful life of 15-25 yrs of many opportunities?”

"Yeah.. Something worth thinking of.. Yes.. But.. Means.. No.. No.. I feel sad to lose such offer.. Not feasible.. I don't want to lose my present!"

The Good Spirit smiled and asked gently,

" You are not ready to change from the present to many stages of your own life filled with so many 'PLUS'.. Then, how are you thinking of changing into the Character of

THE GREAT MAN

Filled With

ENDLESS 'MINUS'(SACRIFICES) ALL ALONG?"

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords: FAVORITE, CHARACTER, #BlogchatterBlogHop

No comments:

Post a Comment