Monday, August 8, 2022

LET MY SAILS BE AS MUCH IN THE DIRECTION OF THE GREATER WISH AND THE GREATER PLAN OF THE UNIVERSE!


"Follow safety rules to the core!"

"Agreed.. But follow them with a relaxed mind!"

"Mind relaxed or not, safety is first!"

"Agreed.. But that doesn't mean life is that alone!"

"Be safe everywhere!"

"Agreed.. Beyond, equally know, life is something else too!"

"You mean, in that something, safety is sacrificed?"

"When I say beyond safety, I don't mean safety is jeopardized!"

"What else is there, beyond?"

"Between a cup and lip there are many slips and that too, I shouldn't forget..

Means.. Follow all safety rules to core, beyond equally be conscious of the fact that something still can go wrong and I may be the target there!"

"Agreed.. But there, the damage will be least. Again standbys whatever, help reduce the risk!"

"Agreed too.. But still there too, nothing can be predicted 100% on the damage part i.e., on Physical and Mental Planes!"

"They are rare phenomenon!"

"Rare too can be a fact at times!"

"One in million none can help!"

"But for that one in million too, one can ready himself/herself to help himself/herself!"

"Means?"

"Yes.. 

The self propels me to do all my activities as per my wish and my plan..

But there is ever a Greater Wish and Greater Plan for me from the Divine End..

If I set my sails in the direction of that Greater Wish and Greater Plan, constantly moulding my wish and my plan due to the many slips that invariably happen between my cup and my lip, such life soon remains Whole with me wherein
  • Safety prevails to the best of my knowledge,
  • Relaxation remains to the best of my understanding
 And
  • Meaning to my life spreads around to the best of my existence!"
Keywords: GREATER, WISH, PLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment