Thursday, August 4, 2022

NO DOUBT, PRIDE MAKES ME FALL BUT SURE GETS ANNIHILATED IF.. #BlogchatterBlogHop


As I look back, I find that I constantly bank upon 'four' entities with me all the time Viz., My

NAME
FAME
WEALTH 
and
CAPACITIES

And I know, these 'four' will always be mine if I

KEEP A SMILE,
WORK HARD,
LEARN MORE 
and
SAFEGUARD THE REQUIRED..

Till now, I was proud of my these 'four' but my today's firm decision is in the entire present month of Aug, 
I'll not think of these 'four', try purifying myself and continue thus beyond with that becoming my totally personality!

The wise man was seen smiling and saying from distance..

"Do you think, you can get rid of the feeling of being proud of your 'plus' by practice? Remember, 

It's a sheer vain attempt and if you get into that loop, indirectly you will be becoming more conscious of those 'plus' of yours with the pride in you going up in leaps and bounds..

Stop all that thinking, straightaway firm up within 
that you would
  • TRY CARING FOR OTHERS AS MUCH FEASIBLE WHILE UPHOLDING YOUR NAME,
  • TRY BEARING PROBLEMS  OF OTHERS AS MUCH FEASIBLE WHILE SECURING YOUR FAME,
  • TRY SHARING WITH OTHERS AS MUCH FEASIBLE WHILE MAKING YOUR WEALTH
And
  • TRY WEARING OUT FOR OTHERS AS MUCH FEASIBLE WHILE IMPROVING YOUR CAPACITIES..
If you start working on these 'FOUR' instead of not thinking of the 'four' of yours from this Aug month and continue that discipline beyond, of course invariably failing a number of times all along, 
you would be truly doing 

THE SACRED JOB OF TACKLING 'THE PRIDE' OF YOURS!"

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords: FOUR, THINGS, #BlogchatterBlogHop

No comments:

Post a Comment