Saturday, September 24, 2022

THE STORY OF 'MY KINDNESS!' PART II #TheKindnessGene


On the road, when a family member commented that wrong was encouraged by alms giving, he said with a smile,

"Whatever you may say, At this point of time, I'm much better than the person who sought alms and I can't deny giving him that asked!"

The kindness in him superseding the corrections on the act..

When enquired on why he withdrew a certain money from his permanent savings A/c with no big expenditure in front, he smiled and said, 

"One of you brothers may suddenly ask some money and I'm keeping that money physically with me to give!"

The kindness in him planning advance action for timely help..

While conducting the mother's Ceremony, as giving an Offering had come up, he called forth one of his Assistants present there who was punished earlier by him only for indiscipline in Office and said, 

"I wish to give this Offering to you at this point of time. Please take this and bless me!"

The kindness in him not sidelining the one erred for ever..

During one of the important family functions, when the VIPs were pouring in and his brothers felt a bit hesitant to be in front of the dias, he personally got off from the dias, walked towards them and said, 

"Please come sit in the front row and witness the function. You are my No1 VIPs here!"

The kindness in him honoring the deserved in time!

When it was the time of taking care of certain important house hold items of the then joint family after the demise of the mother he said, 

"You rest take whatever you like and leave me the left out of approx equivalent value. But with your permission, I' wish to take these 18 Volumes of Mahabharata which our mother had kept with her all these years safely!"

The kindness in him truly respecting his mother's wish..

All these and many more actions of him which I am limited to list out here, truly generated one single thought in me..

"Why not follow his foot steps in this life by being kind as much in all my dealings ever making a note of the other man's problem and remain max supportive!"

That is the transformed kindness of me whatever on this date in my actions!


Keywords: kindness, #TheKindnessGene

No comments:

Post a Comment