Friday, September 23, 2022

THE STORY OF 'MY KINDNESS!' PART I #TheKindnessGene


The kindness quality with me today is the product of
  • The original kindness of mine the origin of which is unknown to me at this moment,
  • My genetically acquired kindness,
And
  • My transformed kindness with certain kindness acquired as I lived thru' my life..
If my original kindness excels the genetically acquired kindness as well as that acquired under the transformed kindness, that original remains

'AS IS'

As kindness can never be practiced and exists as

WHOLE

With me in this life..

That sum total kindness of mine in day to day life equally
  • Appears as fake harshness from my end outwardly often when extended towards my loved ones and the like for their betterment,
  • Comes out as kindness behavior of mine for kindness sake often exhibited by me on occasions that demand kindness unless my own as on date excels that demanded..
And
  • Shows up as pretended kindness from me outwardly covered up by real harshness within in moments of disturbance of my peace within, the level of my pretension often remaining indirectly proportional to my original kindness..
As I am thus forever, the individual of

Limited kindness

As on date with various duties and responsibilities attached to me, taking up those responsibilities with all sincerity and doing the related duties well with an ultimate Prayer offered to the Lord is sure

THE GATE WAY

For being

'MORE KIND'

In this life!

'Om bhur bhuvah svah
Tat savitur varneniam
Bhargo devasya dhimahi
Dhiyo yo nan pracodayat'

No comments:

Post a Comment