Thursday, September 15, 2022

YES.. PRIDE AND HUMILITY CAN SURE EXIST SIDE BY SIDE!


"They say,

'Pride goes before fall!'

I am very careful here.. My philosophy is.. Whatever success come to me, let me remain ever humble!"

"That's truly the right attitude of living.. Being humble in life is really an asset with us!"

"Yes.. If I practice thus, the proverb never becomes applicable to me in my life!"

"That Proverb is general.. I may remain humble but that doesn't mean, it takes out the feeling of being proud of myself!"

"Why not? When humility prevails, pride is out of scene!"

"For ordinal mortal like me pride and humility ever remain the two sides of a coin!"

"You mean, still I'll be a proud person? I don't get your point!"

"Dear! As a mortal it's impossible for me to get rid of the feeling of myself being recognized and pride stays ever next to that feeling. It's Ok.. Let that happen but there is a noble way of remaining with that feeling next to me!"

"A noble way with a feeling of pride? Too strange!"

"Yes.. Let pride be there with you but let that feeling for yourself go beyond often including feeling for

The person next to you like

The family member,
The friend,
The neighbor,
The colleague at work beyond
The man on road

And rising constantly embracing

A Culture,
An Institute,
An Organization,
A Place,
A State beyond
A Nation


And let that different pride of you annihilate the self in you as much with

HUMILITY

Surfacing everywhere all along the 

NOBLE THOUGHTS OF LOK KALYAN

Ruling in your actions!"

Keywords: PRIDE, HUMILITY

No comments:

Post a Comment