Tuesday, October 11, 2022

THE 2ND QUESTION SHOT AT ME! #BlogchatterBlogHop


"As I am blessed with many 'PLUS', 
Hereafter, 
I'll share that with others who are destined to have 
'MINUS'
In their life!"
I wrote in my diary on that 
VERY SPECIAL DAY
Of my life..

"Indiscriminate giving produces laziness next to you!"
My diary quipped all of a sudden.. 

I instantly got astonished with my diary talking, recovered and further wrote..
"I'll give only to those with 
'MANY MINUS!'"

"Nature for ever has one 
'RULE OF LIVING'
For all..
'Produce equivalent of what is consumed!'
Refer to me for your own earlier writings on how
WORK IS WORSHIP!"
My diary never kept quiet and answered me in no time..

I was taken a back but never relented and wrote again,
"I'll give only to those who have many 
'MINUS INCLUDING WORKING CAPACITY!'"
Thinking that I am supporting my earlier writings..

"Whatever, you should stick to that 
'RULE OF LIVING'
As much whenever you
'DO CHARITY'
As
'YOUR CHARITY'
Invariably generates consuming the living or non living and that is subjected to 
Suffering in case of living
Depletion in case of non-living!"
My diary did not stop replying to me..

"I can give as I am directly seeing suffering next to me!"
Justifying my action, I wrote that and was about close for the day when 

My diary said,
"That's what you are perceiving. There's so much suffering next to you unnoticed too!"

"Then should I stop 
'ALL CHARITY'?"
I shot back without the knowledge that I am talking to an inanimate object.. 

But my diary never kept quiet and promptly replied,
"I'm not talking on any specific action from you here..
The Great Man on one occasion demanded equivalent work for a morsel of food given
And
The same Great personality on another occasion written off own houses to tenants seeing it as their right!"

So you give or not
Should depend more on facts and less on your imagination or emotion. I've a  
'2ND QUESTION' 
Here for you.. 
Let me see what answer you write here for this..

'What level of 
'CHARITY'
you'll involve towards those
Whom you don't see,
With whom you get into tiff 
And
Whom you hate
If they too have 
'MINUS'
Of similar levels in their life?'"

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
Keywords:
2ND, QUESTION

No comments:

Post a Comment