Saturday, October 8, 2022

LIFE MINUS DOGMA.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?


"Congrats!"
Some one praised..
"Thank you!"
I acknowledged with a smile beaming within..
"Sorry!"
Some one comforted..
"It's OK!"
I nodded with a smile burning within..

"You are perfect!"
Some one applauded..
"Thank you!"
I replied with a smile beaming within..
"Sorry to say this!"
Some one commented..
"It's OK!"
I acknowledged with a smile burning within..

"We love you!"
Some one shouted aloud..
"Thank you!"
I replied with a smile beaming within..
"We hate you!"
Some one exploded..
"I'm sorry!"
I acknowledged with a smile burning within..

As I tossed between pleasure and pain thus endless, the wise man in distance was heard saying..

"UP AND DOWN

Are the 2 sides of the coin called

LIMITED LIFE

With you with Sayings floating around..

Between a cup and lip there are many slips

And

What goes up, comes down..

Seeing that Truth alone 
  • Whenever someone praised Him, The Great Man vehemently used to search for even the minute defect in Him and sooner He found one used to declare,
"I'm not great.. I have this defect!"

And
  • The same Great Personality, when came to know that a close acquaintance was plotting to kill Him, straight went to his house one night and as the acquaintance opened the door, smiled and said,
"I'm at your doorstep and here's the knife. You can complete the job you planned. I never informed any one on this!"

Thus acting in time erasing the hatred brewing towards Him..

Remember,

Your time is limited in this life and so don't waste it on copying some one's life style and adapting to that living. Instead define your own way of living with as much understanding feasible that
  • You will invariably search for your defect and try working on that to free yourself of the same whenever you are praised
And
  • You will invariably address your short coming and try working on that to improve yourself therein whenever you are censured
With Spring Blossoming eternally!


Keywords: life, Dogma

No comments:

Post a Comment