Friday, October 21, 2022

THE ETERNAL RISE.. WHAT'S IT LIKE FOR AN ORDINARY HUMAN BEING?


I'm a bundle of likes and dislikes,
Often, my likes propelling me
Do that I like and not that required,
My dislikes propelling me
Not do that I dislike and do that not required..

A certain percentage of my primary need
Sure gets affected there and
As I continue live thus,
That deficiency gets compounded
And
Stays next to me as threat
Many times making me loose
PEACE OF MIND
Which
THE ALMIGHTY
Originally granted me in full
With an
ALL TIME MESSAGE
How to correct myself there..

'Stop not doing
YOUR DUTY TO CORE
And
Sooner you come to senses of deviation therein,
make amends thru
A CORRECTION AT YOUR END
Which attitude paves way for you to
Investigate,
Experiment
And
TRULY RISE
In your life!'

Why wait then?

Keywords:
LIFE, RISE

1 comment:

  1. I suggest to all people ,first we save the soil ,water and air and then only we get the best benefits from our nature.

    ReplyDelete