Monday, November 21, 2022

CHERISHING SWEET MEMORIES.. WHAT'S THAT ULTIMATELY?


"I cherish my sweet memories!"
"Interactions with others is the gist of all sweet memories..
Can you remain thankful to them for being with you all along?"
"Thankful? Why? What extra have they done here?"
"Look into it!"
They too carry sweet memories because of me!"
"Look into it!"
"What's this? Hmm...
Ok! Got it.. I'll remain thankful to them for being with me all along!"

"Equally, they sincerely looked at you as their person and thus remained truly your own..
Can you remain faithful to them for being supportive to you all along?"
"I was that only all the time!"
"Look into it!"
Ahh.. Yes..
Ok.. Got it.. I'll remain faithful to them for being so all along!"

"Again to say.. While you involved with them, there were instances where you have hurt their feelings out of your self interest..
Can you remain grateful to them for not questioning you there beyond all along?"
"One more.. Hmm.. 
Ok.. Got it.. I'll remain grateful to them for bearing my mistakes all along!" 

"Further, have you tried to rise and remain helpful to them foregoing your requirement whatever feasible all along?"
"Ok.. Got it.. I'll remain helpful to them by sticking to that discipline all along!"

"Finally, have you...."
"Let me complete that question..
'Tried to rise and remain humble foregoing your requirement whatever feasible all along?'
Isn't it?
Yes.. I'll remain humble and serve them keeping out my interests as much all along..
And
Doing the four together alone is
Truly cherishing sweet memories!"

Keywords:
SWEET, MEMORIES

2 comments: