Wednesday, November 23, 2022

THE 'THREE THINGS' OF MY LIFE! #BlogchatterBlogHop



In the beginning, I used to love my own framed
TRUTHFUL LIVING
Comprising of 
the usual three things (actions)
from my end 
Viz.,
SMILE CONSTANTLY,
NOD ON AND OFF
&
DO WHAT I CAN DO..

I was implementing that discipline rigorously
Until on a day 
The Company of Wise,
Made me modify that discipline including 
The best of three things (actions) 
from my end 
Viz.,
QUESTION AS MUCH POSSIBLE,
CONVINCE THE POINT THE BEST
&
DO WHAT YOU FEEL RIGHT
Redefining my
TRUTHFUL LIVING..

Beyond, 
on an Auspicious Day 
The Company of Noble 
Gently corrected my that discipline to 
The Highest of Three Things (Actions)
Viz.,
KEEP CHEERFUL SMILE AS MUCH,
SUGGEST RIGHT GENTLY EVERYWHERE
&
DO WHAT YOUR DUTY SAYS ALWAYS!

In line with 
Sloka 9 of Bhajagovindam

'sastangatve nissangatvam, nissangatve nirmohatvam
nirmohatve nischalatatvam,nischalatatve jeevanmuktih'

'From the company of seekers of truth non attachment develops, from non attachment comes freedom from delusion, from the freedom from delusion develops self steadiness and that self steadiness (alone) leads to true liberation (in one's life)!'

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
Keywords:
THREE,THINGS, #BlogchatterBlogHop

No comments:

Post a Comment