Wednesday, November 30, 2022

HAPPY BIRTH DAY AND BEYOND!


(ARTIFICIAL FLOWERS ONLY)

"Happy Birth Day, Sir!"

"Thank you very much. Can I request a small thing here?"

"Sir! You are our well-wisher.. What you say, sure we do that!"

"Years back, I used to do certain actions often ending up in confusion. Life moved on, solution after solution came up with certain clarity but all those never addressed the problem of conflict in the Right Way..

One particular day, as I was relaxing in my chair, I happened to hear on distant loud speakers what Lord Krishna said to Prince Arjuna, in Srimad Bhavad Gita, the Sloka being recited melodiously by the Narrator explaining the meaning in parallel..

'karmany evadhikaras te
ma phalesu kadacana
ma karma phala hetur bhur
ma te sango stv akarmani'


(Verse 47, Chapter II of Srimad Bhagavad Gita)

'You certainly have right for prescribed activities but never at anytime in their results. You should never be motivated by the results of the actions, nor should there be any attachment to doing your prescribed activities!'

As I was listening to that, suddenly it struck me..

'I should take out my confusion here by doing as much what Srimad Bhagavad Gita says..

'Do the Duty; Leave the result!'

No need to say,
  • A miracle worked there,
  • Hitherto pestering confusion minimized to a large extent and
  • Peace accrued that much..
Can I carry today's Precious Wishes of yours to that day and from now, we all can remember that day as my birth day as this life started having more meaning from then onwards?"

Keyword: Duty

No comments:

Post a Comment