Thursday, December 1, 2022

MY 11 MEMORIES!

  • Throughout Jan, I practiced and kept my desire under check,
  • Throughout Feb, I practiced and kept my greed under check,
  • Throughout March, I practiced and kept my pride under check and
  • Throughout April, I practiced and kept my delusion under check!
Next..
  • In May, I saw my desire all obedient and I beamed within,
  • In June, I saw my greed totally subdued and I expanded,
  • In July, I saw my pride gone and I proclaimed openly and
  • In Aug, I saw my delusion bowing down and I exploded with joy!
Further,
  • In Sept, I re-checked my desire and greed and made sure they were no where in the vicinity and
  • In Oct, I re-checked my pride and delusion and made sure they were no where in the vicinity!
In Nov, I concluded..

"Needn't check any more.. Perfectly made vanish the 4 enemies of man in me. The other 2 too will soon be out..

MY 11 MEMORIES!"

In Dec, as I was walking in the park in the early morning hrs, I heard a loud laughter behind me and as I looked back, I noticed 4 figures discretely jumping. As I came close to them, I heard them whispering..

"Poor guy! He doesn't know.. All these days, he was..
  • Beaming with sparkling eyes because our Head, 'Desire' firmed up in him,
  • Expanding limitless because our Colleague, 'Greed' caught him in grip,
  • Proclaiming openly because Me, 'Pride' covered him softly and
  • Exploding with a thunder because our Chief 'Delusion' engulfed him total..
Now, he is thinking, he can easily keep our other 2 'Hard-nuts-to-crack' friends (Anger and Jealousy) away..

Time to celebrate!"

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop
www.theblogchatter.com

Keywords:
11, MEMORIES, #BlogchatterBlogHop

2 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled to be in touch with a saint like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too much to say as I am like all only.. Thanks for the critical observation on the content of the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete