Tuesday, November 1, 2022

NOT THAT.. NOT THAT.. NOT THAT.. WHAT'S 'IT' THEN?


"That man says and talks of certain deep insight in him, quotes some of his unique experiences and feels that he is established in Spirituality. Poor guy.. He doesn't know one thing..

That Philosophical Life forever is the

VIBRANT LIFE OF CONSTANT NEGATION i.e.,

'Ne-ti'

Meaning,

Not that.. Not that.. Not that..

One should constantly say 'NO' to what comes to his/her mind and move On.. On.. On..

If one ends up with a dogma/belief that strengthened in one's mind and calls it Spirituality, one is sure cheating self and wasting time!"

I said firmly.. To my surprise, the wise man in distance was seen laughing at me..

"Sir! You used to smile at me whenever I said something wrong correcting me gently there. Why are you suddenly laughing at me?"

Annoyed beyond, I shot back..

"No doubt, you talked so well on the crux of Philosophical life to the point.. But tell me..

Are you too not part of your own special discipline believing firmly that saying

Not that.. Not that.. Not that..

Is all Spirituality?

I tell you, compared to people like you as told by the Great Saint,

The humble man doing his small work with full attention in the busy environment unmindful of his surroundings is sure

A BETTER PHILOSOPHER IN THIS LIFE!"

Keyword: Spirituality

No comments:

Post a Comment