Wednesday, November 2, 2022

NOT GOLD.. NOT PLATINUM.. NOT DIAMOND.. FOREVER MORE!


'Yes.. That item was very much required.. 2 Numbers.. Big and medium sized..

No doubt, finances can never be plenty there and a bargain was must..

Not only bargain; equally.. How much cheaper it can be got!'

As my thoughts rolled thus, suggestions came up in parallel..

"Why don't you go for second hand items here? If searched, good ones can be got at a throw away price!"

Great idea.. Saving monies is important at that crucial stage..

And the search started.. When done with dedication, sure there will be agreeable results..

Yes.. Found..

2 SECOND HAND ITEMS..

Well suited for the requirement!

Time had flown and the items did their wonderful job..

It was time to move out..

'What to do with the 2 second hand items? Let me...

No.. It's not that easy.. That value can't be guessed!'

"Why?"

See what happened.. The Junior Colleague was at door step..

"Sir! I heard the 2 items you used for.... Have served their valuable purpose..

I'm in need of similar items now. No doubt, in market today.. those items are uncountable in numbers with improvements. But..

They say.. Old is gold!

For me here.. It's more than gold.. Not platinum nor diamond..

I can't give a value for that. But I want to have the 2 items in my house for a similar purpose..

Can I take them?

What you say, I give!"

"No.. No.. Yes.. They are for me too so valuable..

Just can't sell them for any price..

But.. Yes.. They will be given out for making use of them for similar purpose..

Come, dear.. Let's have Chai.. We do formal..... and we together move them to your residence!"

"Thank you, Sir, for your valuable gift!"

"Thank you friend, for receiving that gift from me!"

                                  *****

I agree, I should stop here as the suspense may be too much. Kindly try making out the items from the following given writing..

NERDLIHCROFSELBATYDUTSDERCASEHT!


Sorry, Blogger friends.. 

To keep the suspense, I made it a bit tough to guess. A bit of your time is needed here. Kindly read backwards suitably separating the words..

Many, many thanks for the patience and interest shown!

This post is a part of BlogchatterBlogHop

Keywords: second hand, items

No comments:

Post a Comment