Friday, November 4, 2022

SCIENCE OR FAITH.. THE LIMIT IS EVER INDIVIDUAL'S CHOICE!

"I take care everywhere!"

"You take care.. You don't take care!"

"What does that mean?"

"You take care of the known; you don't take care of the unknown!"

"How can you take care of the unknown?"

"By reducing my reaction to that happening before and after!"

"How?"

"When I proceed my living today knowing my limitation!"

"Can you be more clear?"

"When I know that it's not in my hands, I can get into a Prayerful Mode with a firm belief that

THE COSMIC POWER

Shows way there. That 

FAITH

In me reduces my reaction to the happening/likely to happen and there to some extent I can stand as a personality of my own..

Now, tell me when one is given limited capacity to face the extreme vagaries of life, will not

A FAITH IN 'BEYOND KNOWN',

Each individual identifying 

THAT FAITH

In his/her own way,

Make the individual 

A PERSONALITY OF CERTAIN STABILITY

To lead the life in front happily?"

                               *****

Thus goes this story but the actual point here is..

No doubt,

All Scientific investigations are sure good as long as Nature around is not tampered beyond the minimum

And

All Politics are sure bad as long as they remain beyond the minimum diplomacy needed to rule

But 

Within those limits, 

Each Individual sure is to be freely allowed to 

PRACTICE ONE'S OWN FAITH WHATEVER

Ranging from

IDOL WORSHIP

To

NO BELIEF

As there alone exists 

THE ULTIMATE MEANING TO ONE'S LIFE!

The Post is written based on this week's IndiSpire Prompt

China is moving towards 6G digital technology. India is still obsessed with statues and temples. Don't forget that we were the 70th country to switch to 5G and that too only in a few cities. Aren't we being given obsolete idols to worship? #ObsoleteIdols

Keywords: SCIENCE, FAITH

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I understand the mixed reaction from your end on the Post, Tomichan Matheikal.. I agree, the message looks a bit different but that's what I perceive the right in the situation. Equally, it may not happen most of the times and once in a way, it happens partly and it's truly a wonder. History stands as proof of that happening if not in toto, partly sure. Thanks for the critical observation on the Post. Wishes!

      Delete