Friday, November 25, 2022

THE BUSY BEE HAS NO TIME TO GRUMBLE!


A man of mid thirties visited a Saint of an Ashram one evening, bowed down and said,

“Reverend Sir! In my day to day life so far, I tried my best to excel but came up average everywhere. I see around many of my contemporaries who were lesser earlier suddenly going up the ladder..

I am here to have Your Blessings to do the best in my life!”

The Master said,

“Wait!”

And sat in silence. The man bowed down, said,

"Sure, Sir!"

And sat silently in front of Him..

The Master continued silence. After a while, the man gently said,

“Sir! You didn't tell me anything!”

The Saint continued His silence. The man started losing his patience. He again said,

“Sir! I'm awaiting your answer!”

The Master still continued His silence. The man lost patience and politely asked,

"Sir! May I know what to do?"

No go.. The Master never spoke. The man firmed up. He needed to go.. So got up, bowed down to Master and said,

"Sir! I take leave from you!"

The Master suddenly said,

“What you decided to do now, do to the issues troubling you presently!"

"Sir! I didn't get it!"

"Leave the issues that can't be resolved beyond and move to the next..

See, how much determined you became even to leave me now, in whom you had so much faith when I stopped responding? So from now onwards,

Leave all murmur,
Evolve yourself,
Stand on your own feet,
See better things in others,
Organize everywhere and
Non-stop go ahead thus 
like 

The busy bee on it's endless mission 

Making use of this one time

LESSON!"

Keywords: LIFE, LESSON

4 comments:

  1. This post is a reminder to tell you that there is nothing that is irrelevant. Everyoment of trelevant. And every moment of your life makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rakhi Jayashankar for the complement. You said it very much right.. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. A lesson for life Sir. You never stop enlightening your readers. Visiting your posts is like meeting a saint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too much to say in respect of me Jitendra and thank you very much for passing on a good appreciation on the Post. Love it.. Best wishes to you!

      Delete