Thursday, December 29, 2022

LISTENING TO THE DEAR ONES.. WHAT IT'S NOT AND WHAT IT IS AT TIMES!


WHAT IT'S NOT!

"Dear! I need to meet you, this Saturday at 10 AM.. Some urgent things to discuss!"

"Oh! No problem, dear.. You are always welcome!"

"Ok, dear! I request you to take care of...."

"No issues at all, dear.. Leave everything to me and relax!"

"If you don't mind, dear.. Can you do a favor? Before I visit, can you go to....!"

"I'm telling dear, you come relaxed. Sure, I'll take care of that!"

"Thanks a lot, dear.. I know, I can depend on you 100%.. By the way can you....?"

"Dear! Cool yourself.. I'm there for you.. I sure, take care of that!"

Thank you very much, dear, OK.. See you on Saturday.. Bye!"

"To tell you, dear.. When you are here, I arranged for.... That takes care of you in total.. Bye.. Awaiting your visit!"

WHAT IT IS!

"Dear! I need to meet you, this Saturday at 10 AM.. Some urgent things to discuss!"

"Dear.. This Saturday.... And I need to finish that without fail.. Am free around.... And you are most welcome!"

"Ok, dear! I request you to take care of...."

"One minute, dear.. Yeah! No issues.. I can do that!"

"If you don't mind, dear.. Can you do a favor? Before I visit, can you go to....!"

"Sorry, dear.. Fully busy all weekdays.. If you want, I can do something on Friday.. Meanwhile, you can easily do one thing.... And that sure solves your problem!"

"Thanks a lot, dear.. I know, I can depend on you 100%.. By the way can you....?"

"Dear! I give you a number.. You ring up, they do this.. You needn't worry.. That way your burden is off!"

Thank you very much, dear, OK.. See you on Saturday.. Bye!"

"To tell you, dear.. When you are here, it's very convenient if you arrange for.... Bye.. Awaiting your visit!"

Keyword: LISTENING

No comments:

Post a Comment