Tuesday, December 20, 2022

MOVING TOWARDS ULTIMATE TRUTH.. WHAT'S IT LIKE?


"Sir! People talk of living Truthful life so varied. I understand, I should be law bound because my freedom ends where the other man's nose begins..

Let me take care that to core, beyond let me be off from all chains and thus be enjoying my freedom in full..

Is that not the Truthful Life?"

"Dear! The Ultimate Truth of life is

Brahma Satyam and Jagat Mithya

Where in
Brahma is Perceiving Universe as One Life
and
Jagat is Dividing that Life into many beyond physical division..

The Ultimate of establishing in that is
Total Oneness and Zero Division
Which is equally
Total Freedom and Zero Suffering
Of the Soul..

Limited myself, I can never establish in that Ultimate Truth but sure can move more towards that!"

"How, Sir?"

"Relaxed,
I can care for myself all the time
But firming up,
I can care for myself to the level of my decent expression, beyond I can care for the other man in need..

As I start doing that way, I loosen myself hitherto held tight to myself and that loosening is nothing but

More Freedom in me with Less Conflict
Which is nothing but
More Strength in me with Less Fear
To face odds of life!"

Keywords: ULTIMATE, TRUTH

2 comments:

  1. Interesting perspective Sir. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Harish for the appreciation.. Love it and wishes!

      Delete