Friday, December 23, 2022

AGING GRACEFULLY.. WHAT'S IT NOT AND WHAT'S IT!


WHAT'S IT NOT..

In sweet 16, he whispered, 
"I love you!"
In mid 20s, he screamed, 
"Life is beautiful!"
In mid 30s, he asserted, 
"Life is satisfying!"
In mid 40s, he said,
"Life is full of schedules!"
In early 50s, he sighed,
"Life is endless tie-ups!"
In late 50s, he felt,
"Life is thrusting from every direction!"
In early 60s, he murmured,
"Life is dragging!"
In late 60s, he commented,
"Life is making me feel lost!"
And 
Beyond 70's, he complained endless,
"All necessarily made use of me for their works all the time and left me to myself today as I am not useful to them..
I continue to suffer with the monster
LONELINESS OF LIFE
Endless!"

WHAT'S IT..

In sweet 16, he whispered,
"I love you!"
In mid 20s, he screamed,
"Life is beautiful!"
In mid 30s, he said,
"Life is interesting!"
In mid 40s, he agreed, 
"Life is full of responsibilities!"
In early 50s, he affirmed,
"Life is living dispassionately!"
In late 50s, he asserted,
"Life is caring for the other as much!"
In early 60s, he justified,
"Life is sacrificing for the other too!"
In late 60s, he declared,
"Life is making me move in new direction!"
And 
Beyond 70s, he proclaimed heartfelt,
"All necessarily need to be busy with their works all the time and I should never come in their way other than remaining helpful where required.. 
I continue cherishing that Blissful
ALONENESS OF LIFE
Endless!"

Keyword: 
AGING

4 comments: