Wednesday, December 7, 2022

HOW SHOULD I REALLY LIVE THRU' MY LIFE?



"Sir! 

The Great Saint Proclaimed,

'Truth is as soft as butter; as hard as stone!'

It's confusing.. Can you clarify?"

"Dear! Whenever the Great Personalities proclaim something, it's out of a Great Love for humanity they say that..

Myself, the ordinary personality is at infinite distance away from the Original Truth and as such I can't 100% understand why the Great Saints say so..

But that never keeps me off from the Sacred Probing ever next to me which the Great Men and Women of the world ever insisted one to do..

As I start doing that Probing into all that around me, I'll have my own perceptions of the Original Truth known to me as relative truth..

Thru' that relative truth alone I'd be communicating with the world and every individual next to me too would be doing similar Probing as well as communicating..

Here, there is often clash of ideals of people and when that happens, there is a desire in me to win over the other person but

If I really firm up, I can sure restrain my saying and accept what the other person says at his/her own level..

When I start doing that, I sure experience what the Great Saint said.. Viz.,
  • Accepting whole heartedly what the other man says gently correcting him/her if possible with all softness (simile used is soft butter)
But without fail
  • Sticking endlessly to Truth I perceive in my actions with all firmness (simile used is hard rock)!"
Keyword: Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment