Tuesday, December 13, 2022

WORK STARTS BECOMING WORSHIP AS I START UNDERSTANDING..


JOINING NEW JOB? REMEMBER..

Active work is never a pain; my thinking thus alone..

AND

Work supports basic living; emotional bondage appears doing so!

WHILE AT WORK, PROMISE..

I Do my work sincerely rather than assert loudly, 'I can do!' however positive that approach be..

I Keep a watch how many times I support my doings, the detrimental behavior to my profession..

AND

I Know that when I start laughing whatever be the wit, I am only laughing at myself where as when I start smiling whatever be the turmoil within, I am sure smiling at my prosperity!

TIFF WITH BOSS? IT MAY LOOK FINE BUT

It is a fact, I requested for the job standing in queue in front of him/her, not the Employer eagerly looking for me myself relaxing at home!

AS WEEKEND APPROACHES, OK, RELAX BUT REMEMBER TOO..

Sundays are given to me to rest the body and the mind. Rest to body is physical rest and rest to mind is diverting the mental activities for the day and I should never crave for the two beyond!

GOING TO MEET THE CUSTOMER? NO PROBLEM BUT MAKE A NOTE..

Saying ‘Sorry!’ to the Customer is a bad way of dealing with the Customer. Instead I should make him/her feel that I have done the best in the given situation never limiting myself..

No work is easy. But the Customer wants me for his/her work because I do that work with ease..

The Customer never complains; I'll only be doing that every time..

AND

My Customer is the No 1 Advertiser for me if I meet his/her requirement in the best way!

Keyword: WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment