Saturday, December 24, 2022

WORSHIPPING PANCHA BHOOTA.. WHAT IT'S NOT AND WHAT IT IS!


"He is such a bad and vicious man..
  • Don't want to be in his presence even in my dream..
  • Don't want any interaction with him at any time..
  • Don't want to extend any help to him whatever..
  • Don't want to give him anything for life time..
  • Don't want to bear his nuisance for a fraction of sec too..
I hate him!"

There was a Flash in Skies and a Message Rolled Down..

"Whatever it be, he is part of Us all his life..
  • 'He moves thru' me (God of Space) endlessly!'
  • 'The max chemistry of his is me (God of Waters) at any time!'
  • 'I (God of Fire) warm up and support him constantly!'
  • 'I (God of Air) support his vital breathing and cooling needs non stop!'
  • 'I (Mother Earth) bear him for life silently!'
You hate the man, you stop Worshipping Us..
  • Stop hating him,
  • Respect the Law of Land and
  • Start doing your attached duty sincerely
You are Truly

WORSHIPPING THE PANCHA BHOOTA

Next to you!

Keyword: WORSHIPPING

No comments:

Post a Comment