Friday, January 6, 2023

AN ODE TO MOTHER NATURE!



Oh! Mother..

Your beauty is ever part of wilderness
And never the other way,
I am none here to alter that wilderness
And make my own refinement around
Other than doing minimum for my decent survival..

If done thus,
You ever glow with your shine
and
I sure rest in your lap with double shine..

Unfortunately,
The devil craze for fine life is 
Pushing me there with no full stop
Forcing me become finer and finer
By interfering with your wilderness non stop..

You silently put up with all that endlessly
Foregoing your beauty for mankind constantly
But forever conveying 
The silent message embedded there in
'Unbalance in Nature exists never!'

If I interfere with your wilderness endlessly thus,
That brings a prominent change elsewhere to bring back balance
Unfortunately I forgot..
At times
That change becomes catastrophic uncontrolled!

Keyword:
NATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment